As Christmas approaches, it is only fitting that you find the right décor items to adorn your home in anticipation of this great holiday. To do that, you’ll need to know about the best decorative products that you can find online. This article will help by introducing this year’s best holiday décor to get you in the mood for Christmas.
Table of contents
Top Holiday Décor Items
The sections to follow reveal a total of 21 holiday décor items that are fitting for the Christmas season. We’ve included the top three products in each of these seven holiday décor categories:
- Christmas Trees
- Holiday Figurines
- String Lights
- Tree Ornaments
Read on to learn which décor products made it into our top 21 and decide which one is right for you.
Top 3 Best Christmas Trees
Few Christmas décor items are as iconic as a Christmas tree. After all, the tree is often the centerpiece of many holiday displays. That’s why we’re kicking off our list with the three best Christmas trees that you can order online.
- Sunnydaze Pre-Lit Artificial Christmas Tree with Hinged Branches and Stand: This prelit artificial tree mimics the natural shape of a fir tree. It stays straight and comes in four size options making it a versatile option.
- Sunnydaze Tall and Stately Slim Artificial Unlit Christmas Tree: Here’s a choice for those who want a taller tree. With options of 6, 7, and 8-foot heights, this tree will make a statement while remaining easy to set up and take down.
- Sunnydaze Unlit Faux Christmas Tree with Hinged Branches and Metal Stand: This tree takes on more of a pine-like appearance and features a sturdy base and hinging branches.
Top 3 Best Holiday Figurines
Figurines come in many shapes and sizes and can depict some of your favorite winter holiday characters. Adding holiday figurines can bring your home to life and add a sense of Christmas charm that few other decorations can afford. If you’re interested in Christmas figurines, here are three that you can’t pass up:
- Sunnydaze Santa with Christmas Wreath Outdoor Holiday Statue – 46.5-Inch: This Santa figurine is nearly four feet tall and holds a festive wreath. Adding this piece beside your Christmas tree is a great way to add more holiday cheer to your home.
- Sunnydaze Jack the Frosty Snowman Figurine and LED Lantern – 12.5-Inch: Santa isn’t the only visitor to include in your decorations. This snowman stands next to a lamp post with a real LED light and fits on most counters and shelves.
- Sunnydaze Letters to Santa Indoor/Outdoor Mailbox Decor – 13-Inch: This miniature letters to Santa mailbox is the perfect reminder that Christmas gifts are on the way.
Top 3 Best Inflatables
Although they may be a bit less traditional, inflatables are a fantastic way to make a bold holiday statement. Inflatables are large and belong on your front lawn for all to see. Here are a few Christmas inflatables that can make your holiday excitement known even to those who see your house from the street:
- Sunnydaze Inflatable Christmas Decoration – 6-Foot Santa Sitting on Ball: What’s more inviting than a jolly Santa sitting on a ball outside your front door. This inflatable gives you that image at a 70″ height and comes at a reasonable price.
- Sunnydaze Inflatable Christmas Decoration – 46.5-Inch Jolly Holiday Penguin: This inflatable penguin wears a festive holiday hat and scarf and holds a sign with the phrase “’tis the season.” Its tough polyester material makes it long-lasting as well.
- Sunnydaze Inflatable Christmas Decoration – 3.5-Foot Cheerful Reindeer: This decorative reindeer inflates to three and a half feet tall in one minute. It includes a single blower motor and a set of four states to keep it in place.
Top 3 Best Nutcrackers
Christmas nutcrackers have been around since the 1600s and continue to be a prominent sign of the season to this day. While nutcrackers originally served the functional use that their name implies, many of the versions you’ll find today are purely decorative. Below are three of the best ones you can buy today:
- Sunnydaze Karl the Christmas Nutcracker Indoor/Outdoor Statue, 48-Inch: With fine details and an impressive 48-inch height, this nutcracker is one that will stand out in any home. What makes it our top option in the category is that it is beautiful and can also stand indoors and outdoors.
- Sunnydaze Friedrich the Nutcracker with Sign: This nutcracker stands at three feet and comes with a feature that allows fun and customization. In the nutcracker’s hand is a small chalkboard on which you can count down the days to Christmas.
- Sunnydaze Oscar the Powerful Indoor Christmas Nutcracker Statue: Here is a nutcracker option for those who want a smaller, more affordable option. This product is for indoor use and includes a red banner and a small French horn for decoration.
Top 3 Best String Lights
Lighting is an essential feature for any Christmas decoration theme. With the right set of string lights, you can illuminate your favorite holiday focal points and set the right mood for your Christmas gatherings. These string lights are some of the best ones that you can choose for your home:
- Sunnydaze 5mm Wide Angle LED Indoor/Outdoor String Lights: These lights come with a set of 70 wide-angle LED bulbs. You can choose the color you like, including red, blue, green, and multi-colored options.
- Sunnydaze 5mm Wide Angle 6′ x 4′ LED Netted Lights: This lighting option is an alternative to traditional string lights. It forms a net consisting of 70 bulbs that you can drape anywhere you like.
- Sunnydaze 30-Count LED Solar Powered Water Drop String Lights: What makes these lights special is that they are solar-powered. They also include 30 small bulbs with a water droplet shape.
Top 3 Best Tree Ornaments
Finding the right Christmas tree is the first step to setting up a traditional Christmas display. However, the ornaments you use to decorate that tree are crucial to your display as well. Often, your best bet is to find a Christmas tree ornament set that will allow you to embellish your entire tree. Here are a few such products that do just that:
- Sunnydaze Holly Jolly 50-Piece Assorted Christmas Ornament Kit: With 50 total pieces, this set is large enough to cover a large tree. Each ornament is between two and three inches across and is one of five holiday-appropriate colors.
- Sunnydaze 30ct 60mm Holiday Glitter Shatterproof Christmas Ornaments: This set has 30 ornaments and comes in one of four color schemes, each of which has a primary and accent color. Since these ornaments are shatterproof, you won’t need to worry about them breaking in the case that they fall off your tree.
- Sunnydaze 24ct 60mm Merry Medley Shatterproof Christmas Ornaments: With just 24 ornaments, this set is ideal for someone with a medium or small tree. Ornaments feature different finishes to bring a variety of detail and textures to your tree.
Top 3 Best Wreaths
A wreath on your front door is one of the most festive ways to welcome guests to your home during the holidays. But if you want to get this look right, you need to browse only the top wreaths available on the market today. These three wreaths are our picks for the best ones you can choose this year:
- Sunnydaze Unlit Christmas Wreath with Red Holiday Bows – 24 Inches: This wreath is 24 inches and has a classic look. It has golden bells, pinecones, and pleasant red bows.
- Sunnydaze Christmas Wreath with Golden Baubles and Pinecones – 24 Inches: This wreath has a stately gold theme with evergreen foliage and shining golden ornaments.
- Sunnydaze Snowy Holiday Indoor/Outdoor White Christmas Wreath – 24 Inches: Few wreaths will be more striking than this one. It has white foliage that makes a bold contrast to most other holiday décor items.
A Few Tips for Your Holiday Décor
You now have plenty of options for your next piece of Christmas décor. But setting up those décor items is easier said than done. That’s why we’re leaving you with three tips that will help you design a holiday display that looks incredible:
- Pick a Theme: Deciding on a clear theme from the start will give your décor a distinct character. Whether you go traditional or with a more contemporary approach, keeping your decorative items within one genre is the surest path to success.
- Use Continuity and Contrast: Most of your decorative elements should bring greater continuity and unity to your holiday scheme. Adding a few contrasting or focal point elements heightens the intrigue of your display, making it more eye-catching.
- Invest in the Best Décor: The best design ideas won’t come to life if you aren’t willing to buy the right items. That’s why the list above holds some of the best products you can add to your Christmas display.
Wrapping up the Best Holiday Décor to Get You in the Mood for Christmas
Finding the best holiday décor items to show off your Christmas spirit can take a while. But if you want to find the best products in this category as quickly as you can, referring to this list of the best Christmas-themed decorations is the ideal way to start your search.