With spring approaching, now is the time to start planning your garden improvements. This article will help you get started by introducing you to some top garden products in a few popular categories. Read on to get your garden ready for spring with one of these exciting ideas.
Table of contents
Best Outdoor Fire Pits
Few outdoor elements are as popular and sought after as a cozy outdoor fire pit area. As the weather gets warmer in early spring, you’ll have more opportunities to spend evenings gathered nearby the comfort of a burning fire. If that idea sounds relaxing to you, consider one of these fantastic fire pit options:
- Sunnydaze Cast Iron Fire Pit Bowl: This firepit option comes in two style options, including a rustic look and a steel design. With handles on either side and a quick assembly process, this firepit is one that you can set up and move as you please.
- Sunnydaze Royal Cauldron Outdoor Fire Pit: The sleek, contemporary design of this fire pit makes it a stylish addition to any landscape. This model also comes with a spark screen to catch ash and embers and includes a poker to allow you to move burning logs safely.
- Sunnydaze 6-Foot Wood-Burning Chiminea Fire Pit: Not only will this six-foot chiminea fire pit catch the eyes of any garden visitor, but it also is incredibly durable with 3mm cold-rolled steel. The design of this firepit also allows for fantastic airflow while you burn your fires.
Best Hammocks for Outdoor Lounging
If you intend to spend time unwinding outside this spring, you’ll want a comfortable way to do so. The three hammocks below will give you the ideal place to lounge and enjoy the outdoors.
- Sunnydaze Brazilian Double Hammock: This Brazilian-style hammock uses soft cotton to create the most comfortable lounging experience. This hammock also proves to be incredibly portable and comes in several color options.
- Sunnydaze Caribbean Extra Large Hammock Chair: This hammock consists of a polyester rope and provides ample space for a single adult user. The sturdy metal loop makes hanging this hammock easy and secure.
- Sunnydaze 2-Person Fabric Spreader Bar Hammock: Unlike many hammocks, this one is designed to support two people at once while giving each person plenty of space to relax. This hammock includes a large quilted area and two hardwood spreader bars to keep the hammock from folding in too easily.
HANDPICKED RELATED CONTENT: 5 Mother’s Day Gift Ideas to Make Mom’s Outdoor Space More Relaxing
Best Conversation Sets
Having a space for one or two people to relax is great. But perhaps you’re more interested in creating an area in which you can invite an entire group to sit and enjoy a conversation. If so, consider adding one of these conversation sets to your backyard:
- Sunnydaze Kenmare 4-Piece Patio Furniture Set: This four-piece conversation set includes two chairs, a love seat, and a table. The set also gives a natural feel with its wooden armrests and table surface.
- Sunnydaze Alastair Patio Sectional with Coffee Table: This sectional is not only comfortable, but it also has a reliable steel frame design that ensures it will last for many seasons. Each cushion comes with a zippered cover that makes cleaning an easy task.
- Sunnydaze Kingsley 4-Piece Outdoor Patio Conversation Set: The neutral colors and versatility of this conversation set will make it easy to incorporate into nearly any garden space. What you might like most about the seats in this set is that they give much more lumbar support than you’d expect to find in a typical outdoor seat.
Best Fountains and Water Features
Fountains and water features add a sense of calm that few other garden elements can supply. But many people assume that including a lovely water feature will be difficult and expensive. Fortunately, achieving this effect is easy to do if you opt for one of the products below:
- Sunnydaze Classic Tulip 3 Tier Outdoor Water Fountain: If you want to experience the calming sound of cascading water, this three-tiered fountain is a convenient option. It plugs into a standard electrical outlet, and at 46 inches tall, you can incorporate it into many garden settings.
- Sunnydaze Glazed Ceramic Fish Outdoor Water Fountain: The small ceramic fish that shoots water from its mouth is the feature that makes this fountain unique. But not only will this water feature stand out for its beauty, but it is also quite easy to set up and use.
- Sunnydaze Angel Falls Solar-Powered Water Fountain: This fountain gives a more ornate look as it features a detailed depiction of an angel pouring water into the pools below. The LED lights included in this illuminate the water making the visual effect that much more impressive.
Best Décor Items and Garden Accessories
After you find the main elements you want to add to your garden, it’s time to consider accessories and décor items. Such items come in many forms, but a few of the best options you can choose are in the list below:
- Sunnydaze Merlot Mirrored Surface Gazing Ball Globe: The deep color and mirrored surface of this ball dive it a captivating effect. Throughout the day, it will reflect sunlight and give a dazzling quality to your landscape.
- Sunnydaze Todd the Tortoise Indoor/Outdoor Statue: This hand-crafted tortoise statue will look amazing in both indoor and outdoor settings. The durable ply-concrete construction of this piece means that it will have admirable longevity as well.
- Sunnydaze 30-Count LED Solar Powered Globe String Lights: Landscape lighting allows your garden to look amazing even after the sun has set. This set of string lights comes in several color options, each of which will illuminate your favorite garden spaces during the nighttime hours.
Final Thoughts on Getting Your Garden Ready for Spring
It’s never too soon to begin planning your springtime garden improvements. But getting your garden ready for spring is much easier when you have a clear idea of what you wish to add to your outdoor spaces. As the season grows nearer, review the information above to find the best products that will help your garden be more enjoyable than ever before.
John Haryasz is a freelance writer and landscape designer. In the field of landscape architecture, he has contributed to many successful design projects throughout the country. As a writer, John specializes in creating captivating and informative web content. Through that work, he aims to share his design knowledge and promote engagement with the outdoor world.